It has been quite a while since I last posted. Been busy with helping a friend set up a private education business, my own supply business and also some traveling.
Thanks to all the kind readers who posted comments on how this site has helped them. Please do help to update any new information here which you discover whilst you are in progress of getting your very own PPCDL.
As we approach a brand new year, as always, I have been doing some reflection and also planning for year 2014. A billionaire friend sent me this very valuable text, which I want to share with all the dear readers of iuboating:
“Best time to take stock of what you did not do in 2013 and set 3 things that you must do in 2014. Start with 3 things that you are extremely proud of that you achieved this year so that you can reaffirm to yourself that you can do the 3 things you set out to do next year. My contribution for dear…. God bless.”
Hope this helps.
Also a friend posted this on his FB page. True indeed…
Enjoy the read. And God bless!
20 Things the Rich Do Every Day
So what do the rich do every day that the poor don’t do?
Tom Corley, on his website RichHabitsInstitute.com, outlines a few of the differences between the habits of the rich and the poor.
1. 70% of wealthy eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. 97% of poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day. 23% of wealthy gamble. 52% of poor people gamble.
2. 80% of wealthy are focused on accomplishing some single goal. Only 12% of the poor do this.
3. 76% of wealthy exercise aerobically four days a week. 23% of poor do this.
4. 63% of wealthy listen to audio books during commute to work vs. 5% of poor people.
5. 81% of wealthy maintain a to-do list vs. 19% of poor.
6. 63% of wealthy parents make their children read two or more non-fiction books a month vs. 3% of poor.
7. 70% of wealthy parents make their children volunteer 10 hours or more a month vs. 3% of poor.
8. 80% of wealthy make Happy Birthday calls vs. 11% of poor.
9. 67% of wealthy write down their goals vs. 17% of poor.
10. 88% of wealthy read 30 minutes or more each day for education or career reasons vs. 2% of poor.
11. 6% of wealthy say what’s on their mind vs. 69% of poor.
12. 79% of wealthy network five hours or more each month vs. 16% of poor.
13. 67% of wealthy watch one hour or less of TV every day vs. 23% of poor.
14. 6% of wealthy watch reality TV vs. 78% of poor.
15. 44% of wealthy wake up three hours before work starts vs. 3% of poor.
16. 74% of wealthy teach good daily success habits to their children vs. 1% of poor.
17. 84% of wealthy believe good habits create opportunity luck vs. 4% of poor.
18. 76% of wealthy believe bad habits create detrimental luck vs. 9% of poor.
19. 86% of wealthy believe in lifelong educational self-improvement vs. 5% of poor.
20. 86% of wealthy love to read vs. 26% of poor.