Follow these steps please: I did and scored 29 out of 30 for my first attempt.
1. Do ALL the questions ONE time.
2. During this first time, refer back to your notes where the answers can be found. (This teaches/shows you what areas to focus on studying for the theory test.)
3. Study your NOTES.
4. Do ALL the questions SECOND time. Closed book. Without the answers. (email email@example.com for the file without highlighted answers please)
5. See your score (total of 165 questions, you should score AT LEAST 143, which is equivalent to 26 out of 30. You score 25, you FAIL!)
6. Revise NOTES again on your weak area.
7. Continue steps 4-6 UNTIL you score 152 marks and above.